Servage offers two Let's Encrypt for free. To get your free Let's Encrypt, do the following:
- log in to your Servage account
- go to go to Domains and Websites → SSL certificates (Let’s Encrypt)
- push the green button "Add"
- A new window opens up where you can choose the host on which you want to install your Let's Encrypt from a drop down menu:
- As soon as you chose the host on which yo want to install Let’s Encrypt, push the button "Add".
The activation of the SSL takes about 30 minutes.
Additional Let’s Encrypt certificates cost a small amount. In order to buy Let’s Encrypt, go to the same page as for the free Let’s Encrypt. When your two free Let’s Encrypt are used, you see now a button "Buy extra Certificates":
Push that button and choose how many licenses you want to buy (select that number from the drop down menu):
Choose the number of licenses you want to buy and pay the invoice. The charge for the Let’s Encrypt will be for the remaining time of the webhosting subscription to avoid that too many renewal invoices for the Let’s Encrypt subscriptions are issued (Let’s Encrypt certificates are invoiced once per 3 months).
As soon as the extra Let’s Encrypt are purchased, you need to activate/install the bought Let’s Encrypt SSL the same way you activate the free Let’s Encrypt SSL.