For security purposes, we don't display the log in details for the databases in the control panel. But, you can check the database details via the webfiles which are associated to the database. Most applications have a config file which holds the database information (server, databasename, username, password). You can check your files for this information either via the Servage filemanager or via FTP. If you need help finding these information, please get in touch with our support.
For example for Wordpress, you can find the information like that:
- log in to your Servage account
- go to Files -> FileManager
- open the folder "public_html" in the rootfolder of the domain
- find the file 'wp-config.php' and mark it with the mouse (left mouse click)
- choose 'Edit' (either in the toolbar or with right mouse click)
You can now see the code in the wp-config file. Scroll down and find the MySQL settings (DB_Name, DB_User, DB_Password, DB_Host):