An error page is often returned when a visitor attempts to access a page that doesn’t exist on your site. The two most common reasons a visitor gets e.g a 404 error are:
They mistyped the Web address (URL) of the page they were trying to reach; or
They followed a link to a page that no longer exists on your site.
In order to avoid the standard error pages, you can set up your customized error pages:
- log in to your Servage account
- go to Domains and Websites
- Choose the site for which you want to manage the error page
- Choose the Error code page from the list:
- push the button edit
- You can now choose to use the default error page. Or, you can redirect the user to an internal URL (to a webpage which you created within your Servage account). The third option would be to redirect the user to an external URL.
- if you are done, push the button "Save"