For most toplevels, you need the so called "authorization code" to transfer the domain. If you want to transfer a domain away from Servage to another provider/hoster, you can fetch your auth code with the following procedure:
- login to your Servage account
- go to "Domains and websites" and choose "Domain manager":
- a new window opens, select the domain for which you want to generate the auth code and push the orange button "Edit"
- choose the tap "authorization":
- push the button "Generate" to have the auth code send to the e-mail contact address of the domain